Price Match Program
Shop with confidence. We’re committed to providing you with the best quality product in the market — along with the best price. Period!
Optum Price Match Program
Optum will match the price, subject to the outlined Conditions, Guidelines and Exclusions, of any Optum printed coding and reimbursement publications an equivalent competitor’s product (i.e., same edition year or code set) if you buy or have a quote for a qualifying, equivalent or identical item for less than what’s offered by Optum online or offline. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase and up to fourteen (14) days after purchase by presenting an online or offline ad, purchase order or receipt that shows the lower price.
Price Match 14-day limit
If you find a current lower price within 14 days after purchase from Optum, call customer service at 1-800-464-3649, option 1, fax in ad with customer number to 1-801-982-4033 or email the ad to email@example.com. Optum reserves the right to adjust a payment or provide a refund, dependent on the status of the order.
Pre-ordered items that have not shipped may be price matched at the sole discretion of Optum and its customer service agents.
Conditions, Guidelines and Exclusions:
Conditions and Guidelines
- If you find a current lower price within fourteen (14) days after purchase from Optum, call customer service at 1-800-464-3649, option 1, fax in ad with customer number to 1-801-982-4033 or email the ad to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the date and information of your purchase to request a price adjustment.
- The item you are seeking to price match must have an equivalent product and edition available for purchase from Optum.
- Only the most recently published editions (i.e., same edition year or code set) are eligible for price match.
- Price Match is limited to Optum printed coding and reimbursement publications with equivalent items sold by competitors.
- The original, complete competitor ad, email, purchase order, quote, etc., with valid dates, or the exact item number and website where the equivalent product is listed must be presented at time the price match is requested.
- The price for an item/offer must be a current valid price at the time of the match. Optum reserves the right to research and verify a competitor’s advertised price for up to 48 hours before the price match is applied.
- The entire online and offline ad, purchase order or receipt must be legible at time of submission for the Price Match Program. Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the price is identifiable and valid and all other price match criteria are met.
- If the competitive pricing is based on any type of volume discount, you must purchase the same number of publications from Optum to receive the price match.
- Optum reserves the right to limit quantities of price matched purchases per guest.
- Optum customer service agents processing the price match request have the final decision for matching the prices of Optum competitors and Optum reserves the right to refuse to price match any price that is not a reasonable fair market value of the publication.
- A Price Match request that would require Optum to sell an item(s) below Optum production costs will not be accepted.
- Optum reserves the right to modify the terms of the Price Match or terminate the program at any time with or without notice.
- Clearance, damaged, used, open package, liquidation items
- Other Optum offers, coupons or vouchers, and competitor coupons may be excluded from price match
- “Buy one get one” offers
- “Gift with purchase” offers
- Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors
- Any competitor’s advertised store or online pricing for seasonal or holiday offers
- Competitors’ online pricing that is limited to a five (5) days or less pricing sale
- Optum online digital coding products, data files, custom fee products and bookstore items, educational products and online coding courses
- Optum items available through wholesalers, bookstores, partnerships and resellers